Sunday, February 2, 2014

My first adventure: starting a blog!

I have a tendency to struggle with writing down my thoughts/feelings. I have tried to keep diaries multiple times, but I have never stuck with it. I have kept travel journals, but only when it was necessary to complete assignments. Yet here I am, writing a blog!

I do need to explain, though...this is an assignment. As part of my upcoming study abroad trip to Venice, I need to post a few assigned writings on this blog. I'm hoping, though, that this can become an outlet for me to share pictures and observations from my travels in Venice and any upcoming trips that I take abroad. It will take a little getting used to, though, so my writing may be choppy for a while.

So, stay tuned for assignments and other random posts from my trip to Venice this March! I'm getting very excited (though that will be obvious from my upcoming posts). I'll be back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment